Thanks for stopping by 🙂
I’m both honored and flattered.
Jesus Follower that is also:
Teleworker that loves family, friends, shopping, reading, fitness, shopping [of course lol], hair extensions, and helping others!
About this blog:
2018 — More brain dump than scratch paper at this point…and a way to process my thoughts and to tame the shopping some by remembering…and documenting…
- still streamlining
- still minimizing
- feeling more settled in my sartorial wishes
- classic with a twist for real outfits
- cozy comfort for around the house or a house if out visiting
- leaner body means new options have appeared
- hello chunky knits
- hello semi-fitted
- rule of thumb – quality > quantity
- neutrals, leopard and plaid are my faves
2017 — Still scratch paper…but also a to do list and idea saver! A style diary of sorts.
- I’ve minimized careless shopping [put off]…
- I’ve donated a ton and still donate as I work through my thoughts, hopes and dreams [more putting off] 🙂 …
- I’ve narrowed down what I really love versus what I like because it is in front of me [putting on what I love only].
Just like nutrition and fitness are a lifestyle…preventing sartorial clutter is also.
2016 — Digital scratch paper while I get organized in style, shopping, and other goals…less temptation to toss it -> for future refer. I needed a (semi) structured outlet for:
- Thinking through why I want things
- Considering again based on scripture and logic
- Refining my style [only what I love]
- Focusing on intention & motive
I want to focus on honoring God more in my finances and the identified steps thus far are:
- Step 1 – not shopping carelessly
- Step 2 – moving toward shopping with purpose
- Step 3 – 12.8.16 – owning less
We’re told to put off and put on in scripture…if I am putting off shopping excessively…here is where I will work through what I am putting on.