Notes 2 Self
- Thinking through outfits in advance helps.
- Not shopping is still hard.
- Blog reading doesn’t always increase contentment…it tends to make the itch to shop flare.
- I tend to dress as casually, but with polish and style, as possible.
- Trendy flesh peddling clothes appeal increasingly less to me with the passage of time.
- I just might have what borders on being too many clothes…
- Shoes are more of an investment than clothes.
- Same for bags.
- Same for baubles.
- I need to spend reward money on gaps and accessories.
- I really need to fast on shopping!