Kinda feel excessive – it’s a persistent feeling…but where there is no vision, it is highly likely that one will also be unrestrained [the bible is my authority]. I confess lack of vision as it has been lacking of late. Maybe I need to post it big and add phone reminders of it…
I like new clothes and shoes…I also like variety. My variety tends to be redundant as limited by what I like…so it boils down to needlessly wanting/acquiring newer versions of what I have…
Doing better means not buying:
- unneeded duplicates
- low use items
- items that aren’t suited to my casual ways – as seen on real blogs with pretty but heavily arranged pictures!
The must-haves of each woman are unique to her life…I know this…but I have to do more than give it mental assent.
Maybe I’ll check blogs after the sale? LOL, as if I have that much discipline…
Still feel kind of new to the sale…so I have no clue what is always there…but…I think I need long-range planning of purchases…like these things this year…and defer these to next year…maybe swap these things given new developments…that kinda deal…VISION!
I have color…but a neutral is almost always a better idea – and even better than just any neutral is usually black…and lately certain browns…especially where there is expense. Bang for buck is paramount with me.
Vision means planning so maybe I can make a five-year plan of things to get at this sale…and have a running list of things that pop into my mind [or browser]…so I don’t feel that ‘if I don’t get it now, I never will’ affliction? One big thing per year?
- Brown TB Boot
- Hunter boot in hunter 🙂
- London Fog with removable liner
- lesser items
- gloss…Diorshow mascara if on sale…
- Alta HR…if on sale…
- another black dress for duty
- LRD and navy too if possible
- flats – navy or red
- Lush tunic
- Items I really DO NOT need…
- baubles [thinking Pandora is gonna be my go-to for affordable dainty daily items]
- scarves [blackwatch tartan tho…]
- 2018 – 2019
- One big thing per year
- five lesser things per year
- 2020 [late high school expenses]
- Classic riding boot for Infant in prep for life
- a few lesser items for me
- 2021 [college is coming]
- Infant Items…London Fog with liner for sure
- a few lesser items for me…by this time I hope to be set with a corrected mindset!
Dressing well quickly and having less clutter.
To do -> work on the excess causing clutter!