I was right about my Harrow booties [and if I’m honest, I’ve had more than a few shopping fails of items I’d initially swooned over…]…I’m not always in the mood for heels…but these go with pretty much anything and they are far more stable than thinner [still love the daintiness of thin heels!] heels…I could see myself sneaking them under a ballroom gown…or a wedding dress…it could work 🙂
But how was I right?
I’d seen pix of them with jeans, skirts, shorts and dresses…all seemed to work…at least on the wearer. So far I like them with jeggings and dresses…haven’t tried outfits with skirts and shorts yet…though the skirts is reasonably assured as the same rules apply to them as dresses…
- almond toe is a classic
- thick heels are stable
- leather is always a win and tends to mold to the foot over time
- black goes with much
- cute with jeans and dresses
- biker but classic styling…IMO
- dip in the front is elongating
Perhaps, going forward, the first question before a purchase, especially larger ones…
- Is it trendy?
Closely followed by:
- How much does it match?
- How comfortable does it look?
- Is it realistic for my life?
- Is it a color I’ll tire of?
- Is it a color that is flattering and/or neutral?
- The details that make it special, will they become tiresome? Make it hard to pair with other items?
- How delicate is it?
- How real am I being with myself regarding this item? Imaginary me is much more adventurous!