Fit – mediocre at best [the shape of the front toe part is oddly narrow]…but still better than a flip-flop. Fine for casual shorts on casual summer days…until I get the other metallic Jack Rogers Hampton sandals from Amazon 🙂
I get my money’s worth from Amazon Prime…beats braving the mall and its denizens: teenyboppers and teenagers that populate it in the summer…
Looks like Lucky Brand is gonna be hit or miss…
Summer Shoe Capsule?
- nude sandals (two different heel heights, one patent & one leather)
- blush sandal
- black sandals (several heights and materials)
- booties for cold/rain
- stylish sneakers
- silver Jack Rogers
- flat Lucky sandal
- cognac Lucky espadrille (wedge)
- cognac Marc Fisher espadrille (studded and flat)
- lace up flats (blush, black, gold, tan, magenta)
I’ve other shoes but these will be go-to shoes…they go with most things I’d pick…even the random things…how can I tell myself I need nothing else and then see something and instantly feel like I need it?????
Reasons NOT to shop: car…braces…savings…school fees that will be epic in the fall…but most importantly, better stewardship…if I read as much as I shopped…O_O