The obvious choice for the shoes is Sunday Finery…but I’d like to try them with jeans…like here.
I hate that I don’t immediately wear things when they arrive…I need to do better 🙂
Five Outfits to Start
- super destroyed jeans, white tee, blush studded heels, silver chain mail necklace
- black CK moto dress, black studded heels, gold chain mail necklace
- olive camo jeggings, ivory top, tan studded heels, gold bracelet and earrings
- black RL jumpsuit, black studded heels, long gold layered necklace
- black jeans, black top, tan studded heels – or blush, appropriate necklace
- black Wayf dress, black studded heels, gold statement earrings
Normal doable outfits…but what if I stepped outside my comfort zone? That takes some thinking [bolded are wish list items!].
- band tee, black jeans, black studded heel
- ivory cami, tan shorts, blush studded heel
- boxy white hi-lo button up, pencil skirt, blush studded heel – or tan
If I ever must have a suit…I hate suits…but if there is a compelling reason to bother with having one:
- black suit, black studded heels
- ivory suit, blush studded heels
- notice no suit is bolded…I do not want one…however, I am sure a day is coming when one is required 😐
Studs are my fave…and as M just reminded me, so is leopard. If I could sing or play and had a band it would be Studs & Leopard…or Leopard Studs…or Stud Leopard!
At any rate, Infant says I’m extra, and maybe I am…