…chance favors only the prepared mind.
SMC: Outfit Planning
For me, great outfits rarely happen without thought beforehand…and backups in case my outfits are better in theory than practice.
Dresses are my summer/spring staple…change the shoe and baubles for a new look.
I love that cognac/luggage/saddle/tan goes well with pretty much anything…I also love studs…winner, winner, chicken dinner.
dress + shoe + simple makeup + statement bauble = cute but easy outfit
Shopping [outside my closet, LOL – SOMC]
I get an Express coupon…and I start plotting…what is on my list…what about Infant’s list? As for Infant’s – about 10 pairs of jeans and as many tops and dresses.
With each shipment, you get a coupon, so I plot and plan often!
But this is great because Infant’s list is insane…but I get it…new school, new look…new year, new clothes…
I need nothing…so I try to shop for wants only when it’s a deal or a love-of-my-life kind of thing…so in prep for coupons, sales and the like, I have a mental draft of what I would acquire if the price were right…in this case:
- items from Infant’s list – here and here
- shades that look like some Dolce & Gabbana ones I want but haven’t found at the right price/color/size – here [both options lol – BOGO!]
- a dress – love this pink
- socks so I can get the better discount…needful but mundane
Case in point…I saw the glasses in the mall…and they fit well [being that they are men’s either I have a HUGE head or they are poorly sized for dude faces…] but waited for a coupon! [a win for me as they are exactly what I’ve been wanting for less!]
Why spend more?
That money is just as good in my pocket…or buying something else!
11 Things for the Next Coupon/Deal
- items from Infant’s list…loads…more than 11 for sure!
- black Coach sneaks like my chalk colored ones
- SUV 🙂
- Mary Kay skin care and gloss
- leather moto
- sweat wicking headbands
- delicate earrings
- delicate everyday necklace
- fit gear and gym shoes
- minimal sandal in a bold color
- rain repelling coat
Always something to want…