I sure hope this dress looks good on…
- A huge goal for me is to have items that can be dressed up or down…and the needed shoes/baubles/bags…so I can get ready quickly when I have somewhere to go…
- Sub-par outfits aren’t an option.
- I love VB – so – I had to get a few things from her Target line…since I don’t see being able to buy her others 🙂 I hope they work…
If not…this is still the general idea…a great black dress…great black shoes…a stunning black clutch too…
The right pieces will always form good outfits.
–Reminder to Self 🙂
So what is a right piece?
- at least semi-classic
- super-trendy – on a spare this is fine…but a closet full of trends doesn’t make great outfits
- an outlandish color
- gross materials
- dresses are my fave…
- lace shift dresses don’t work…the bunch weirdly around my rear even if they’re loose
- off shoulder isn’t ideal for me either
- midi unless very form-fitting isn’t for me either
- button-ups are fine but I have to be in the mood to be bothered
- I need a GREAT pair of brown boots that I love…I kinda hate both that I have…
- blush is my favorite pink
- Banana Republic and Express are my go-to stores…embrace it and live with it…
Think more, buy less.
–Another Reminder to Self