I love reading lists of alleged things every woman needs…not to run out and buy them all BUT to evaluate gaps and get new ideas. Ideas like:
- things that should be pressed and ready at all times
- things worth spending more on
- modest makers
- etc., etc., etc.
This article is the most recent to get me thinking…and righting my mind prior to any shopping…practice the pause or whatever…
- blazers aren’t my jam…many look horrid on me
- I’ve enough dark denim – though I wouldn’t mind a high-rise pair
- camel doesn’t flatter me – flesh-toned and only good for shoes and in moderation
- I LOVE leopard with my whole heart
- I also love stripes
- I never feel like I have too many stripes
- Chambray is super useful
- White button downs require dry cleaning and frequent replacing as they lose the crisp whiteness over time…
- I look better in navy than grey
- I’d love a SUPER dark, blank back pocket having pair of skinny jeans [or jeggings so long as they zip/button]
- Of those three things…the navy all-season dress is the only one that is truly needful as I don’t have one…I do however have two leopard shoes as well as plenty of stripes – thick and thin stripes 😉
A navy shift or swing dress would be ideal – both of those shapes can survive weight gain or loss of 5-10 pounds…even better if I can find one at a great price!
Heavy material that moves well when I walk too.