NYCO dresses were a fail…hideous doesn’t even come close to describing how horrible those dresses were.
Items look good in the browser…sometimes not so good on the body…all I can say is we shall see 🙂
- Great deals on school clothing
- Donate more – really pare down…in iterations of course…
- Find a charity that prevents or helps the victims of human trafficking…maybe both
- I should just give up on New York & Company save for belts and baubles.
- I kinda think I should stick with v-neck…tops and dresses…
- Outside brands that I know work, I’m not super impressed with Nordstrom…the Matriarch was right about that…I felt really underwhelmed as I walked around the store…for each cute thing, I could think of something much better at another store…and likely for less money. Not to mention many of the brands can be found at Marshall’s…so why bother save for ideas and better brands…
- Nordstrom marketing/advertising via bloggers is such a great idea…because they style items so skillfully – followers go out and shop…despite the mediocrity of some of the stores brands. The way the ladies style the items is better than any in-store display could present them…
- New Balance makes great shoes. Seriously comfortable…tho not as visually striking as Nike.
- Getting to know people will always give you a new person to pray for…
- I wonder if people realize that if it isn’t the God of the Bible, then it is an idol of the imagination…
- There are so many Mr. Wrongs [it seems an unending parade of them] who are at least 80% of what Mr. Right should be…so very close, but no cigar…it’d be super seriously super sad if I weren’t [still] thanking God for discernment upfront! God is so good. Blessing me with what I need, even though I didn’t think to pray for it…a whole new idea for the phrase my gals and I used in college – “know your role.” Mine = obey what He’s revealed and leave the rest to Him. “Lord, reveal him, because you know what I don’t” as one lady said…I prayed it when she said it BUT I think I’ll pray that much more often!
- Express Jeans are my fave. I’m thinking I’ll just stick with what I know and hope they offer styles I want. Shopping for jeans is the worst. Why put myself through that torture???
- Simple + Statement = my usual Go-To…why deviate?
- I rather enjoy wearing bright colors sometimes…perhaps that is an area of my closet that will get more attention.
- You know you eat out too much when a server says, ‘I always love your outfits.’ LOL…but a kindness that warmed my heart…TY God for kind people with kind words…it never hurts to know you don’t look a hot mess to others!
- I’m SUPER-DUPER stoked about my VB dresses from Target…hope they are winners…if not…they’ll get returned with efficient swiftness!
- I am committed to leaning out…at least today I am. New life, new me right? Why not make that a fitter me?