Somehow I’ve forgotten my former ability to take my own idea from an inspiration image.
It could be anything…
- true style idea
Copying is lazy…sure imitation is a sincere form of flattery if one likes clichés…I hope never to be a cliché 😐
…it’s the easy way out…the other lady already did the thinking for me [unless she copied too lol]
I’d like to pair coral and nude…or blush and nude…or salmon pink [skee-wee 🙂 ] and nude.
I don’t wear slacks…so why buy light blue ones? Not to mention they’d make me look HUGE. Light jeans however with a red sweater…that is possible!
Bell sleeves…nope…don’t need the extra material flapping around my hips…but any other sleeve would do…cute booties and simple accessories and BAM, I’ve a similar outfit to the one I admired!
Note 2 self -> Ponder more…
- what do I own that is similar?
- what is it that I am drawn to?
- what is the best way to capture the look and make it my own?
- cross necklace
- new studs – Swarovski
- new watch – fit to handle less than delicate care!
- nude strappy sandal – try for best fit and comfort!
- red leather Dooney
- new wedge – Loeffler Randall!