It’s been a blessed year…as all of the ones in the past have been too!
- 5 Years with Company
- PTA Officer – The Big Cheese [lol!]
- SBDM Parent Rep
- Started BSF
- “Apprenticeship” for MK
- Spiritual Growth
- Decent Poshmark Sales
- Then super decent donations when patience for selling passed.
- 175lb Deadlift
- 170LB Squat
- Kate Spade Planner for 2016
- Thomas Kinkade Planner for 2016 [ almost like it better than KS!]
In no specific order:
- Mark Fisher Boots – especially the wine Humor and the black Lencon
- Halogen Ghille Flats
- Rag & Bone Booties – especially the black Harrow
- Warren Wiersbe Books on Kindle
- Thru the Bible on Kindle
- Black High Rise Zella Leggings
- Black Sloan Pants
- Eurasian Lose Wave Extensions
- Every single fitness class!
Bought & Returned
[Or should have returned…]
- SW Thighland
- Many Coats
- Many Jeans
- Several Boots
- Ponchos and other gross baggy thick knits
- BR Jeans
- Halogen Noble OTK Boot
In no specific order:
- Time with Infant in General because life with Infant is grand…but some that stick out today:
- TV Watching & Mind Reading
- Suicide Squad
- Central Intelligence
- Chaperoning her first dance and loving her outfit.
- Her first MK purse!
- Watching her style really come together.
- Watching her grow as an athlete.
- Fall photo shoot -> cowboy boots were worn!
- Charity events!
- Time with Family
- Brunch at a cozy little tea place.
- Garland Decorating
- Joint Cooking Efforts
- Time with Friends
- Book & Dinner Time with M&J
- Fitness Fun
- Shopping & Eating
- Nordstrom has excellent customer service.
- Kind gifts from friends.
- Worship at 2nd Church [as I think of it].
Things I’d Be Glad to Forget
- Being profiled – it sucks eggs.
- Idiotic [wanna-be] Suitors. They too suck eggs.
- The Debacle Concerning the Horribly Self Righteous Duo.
- The annoying transition from relaxed to not.
Possible 2017 Goals
- Dig into The Word more.
- Continue in BSF.
- Cut fat.
- Get stronger while getting leaner.
- Also means healthier diet.
- Bed & Breakfast with Infant.
- Knowledge of scripture.
- As a person.
- Time management.
- French lessons.
- Saving verses spending.
- Start empty nest planning so I have NO time to wallow!
- Time with friends.
- 50+ books.
- More 200 in 2 items checked off.
- More fun with Infant.
- Maybe a 5K with Infant…and a group because I am not fast!
Kinda Want in 2017
- 4WD in black.
- Cozy basics that I can mix and match [ = capsule ].
- More Zella leggings.
- Thin knits
- Items I can layer.
- Great dresses:
- New sneaks:
- casual – more superstars
- Premium denim.
Fave Brands at This Point
- Frye [boots]
- Rag & Bone [booties]
- Mark Fisher [boots so far]
- Michael Kors [shoes and coats]
- CK [dresses and outerwear]
- Adidas [superstars and neos]
- VS Fit Gear
- Hanky Panky [original rise]
- ON Fit Leggings
- Zella [leggings and sports undies]
- Kate Spade [bags & planner]
- Ralph Lauren
Brands/Stores I’m Watching
- Cuddl Duds
- STS [Nordstrom]
- To do or not to do? Consider eternal consequence.
- I don’t need very many clothes O_O.
- I chiefly wear my faves…and occasionally wear that which I get excited away…how strange.
- I’m also in fit gear MOST of the time.
- Splurges should be saved for:
- Shoes [mainly boots]
- Baubles [the classic kind]
- A small group of ladies I can be transparent with is so helpful.
- What was pretending to be my last small group wasn’t – more a megalomaniac and his/her followers…and I’m not about that cult life. 😐
- I need to study scripture for myself. Bible journaling helps me focus.
- God gives me what I need as I trust Him. Just enough light to move forward sometimes but His light can’t be beaten!
- I’ve grown here. I always see the road ahead and don’t reflect on what is different [in me or in general – I tend to keep moving…constant blur of action, effort, and energy is my typical mode of operating]…but my responses are different…I have more non-negotiable things…even if it is in retrospect, I am concerned about how my actions cause people to think about God…I’m very nearly over trying things my way and then praying…I know I can’t do anything without Him…not even supposedly small things. I remember the days when this was not the case! God’s grace…
- Things that curb shopping:
- cost per wear
- shoulders & hips
- My time is valuable…dates for free meals is moronic in an epic way.
- Do people keep/make me sharper? If not, it may be time to shift them along!