Some Sundays I’m not in the mood for ‘extra’ – on those Sundays [usually after a late Saturday] I want to attend church looking as nice as is my custom [others may think me homely, ugly, etc. -> don’t care, the point is I make an effort]…but without being bothered with semi-comfortable heels, shape wear, or garments that don’t feel super-cozy.
- stretchy knit dress
- poncho to cover things
- easy to wear accessories that aren’t clunky or heavy
- comfy heels [not pictured] – likely chunky or low…maybe even a flat.
Failing to plan -> planning to fail. 😐
So, to avoid failure -> from the closet:
- black hi-lo dress, black fringed poncho [not in love but I already own it], black tights, black harrow
- black fit & flare dress, teal poncho [coming], belted, black tights, Born boots with the low heel
- teal crossover dress, tan poncho [coming], tan harrow <- what color tights for the cold????
- grey sleeveless sweater dress, longer black cardi [maybe I need a black poncho/cape/ruana…this seems to be a closet-hole 🙂 ], black tights, black harrow
- black sleeveless sweater dress, tan poncho, black tights, black harrow