Salvation [from eternal hell fire] with another undeserved day of life is the BEST blessing…so no birthday rewards/money/gifts could compare, but I’m still grateful -> it is just extra. With the extra, I was able to fill some closet holes:
- black long-sleeved tee
- black turtleneck
- cozy layers
- pine long-sleeved tee
- cognac OTK boots with a heel [more walk-able than the Noble -> lesson was to wait on the Lord and He will provide precisely what will work! The Nobles are awful.]
- Goal Digger water bottle
- OTK socks -> I wonder whose skinny or short legs made these OTK 😐
The Meh -> not horrible and better than nothing…they would have been much more useful if I was shopping to be shopping with the percentage off – likely more in comparison to flat dollar amounts…but still, I’m not impressed. A gift shouldn’t require me to spend…perhaps an either/or option… I do that already…and Macy’s – 10 off of 30…BYE…except I got an awesome gift card to pair with it LOL
Macy’s Black Friday maybes:
- tan belted wool coat that comes to my knees
- tan cape
- new purse
- Christmas PJs for Infant and me
- NO shoes or boots though…
- planner? [would be redundant but Kate Spade 🙂 ]
Notes to self – >
Don’t go over…much!
Thank God for it all.
Share excess with others!