In the past, I would read something like this, as I have today, and plan how I would get each item…because it was a must have…how very simple of me…and lacking in creativity…and devoid of practicality.
So unoriginal. I’m not very proud BUT you live and learn.
Given my life and requirements, my must haves are [for at least this season/year]:
- Pointed Pumps
- Mary Jane with Ankle Strap
- Boots of Many Varietys
- Duck Boot or Similar
- Flat Knee Boots
- Flat OTK Boots
- Heels OTK Boots
- Harness [or other rugged] Boots
- Ghillie Flats
- Super Stars
- I secretly would like a white with metallic pair!
- All Stars [Dainty]
- Simple Strappy Sandals
Some nice to haves [but not quite required] from the article’s list:
- Those exact red GUCCI loafers!
- The Engineer boot by Frye. A true classic. I would love it for life.
- Leopard pumps.
Note to self -> you’re good on shoes. M agrees!