At least as of today…though it is likely to evolve…quotes give words to unformed ideas in my head…they speed things up 🙂
What is a manifesto? Had to look it up and found:
Written statement that describes a group’s or person’s:
So here are mine
-> today at least
-> first draft 🙂
Definite course of method/action selected to guide/determine decisions…
High level overall plan embracing the general goals and acceptable procedures…
- For Venue.
- For Me.
- Affordable Quality.
Something you are trying to do/achieve…
- Shop Less. Buy Quality.
- More Closet Space.
- Carefully Curated Closet.
- Stylish Quick Dressing.
- Enough Polish & Elegance.
- Reduce Redundancies.
- Increase Options.
Belief, judgement or way of thinking about something…
- I like pretty things that feel good.
- I also like things that can EASILY be dressed up or down.
- I like plugging and playing with things too.
- Shopping for my shape is paramount.
- I feel best when I am well dressed.
- Extensions make getting ready so easy.
- Better to have a few great things than a ton of mediocre ones.
- If it sucks to wear, it shouldn’t be kept. Vigilance!
- Leggings aren’t pants…unless there is a long, dress-like shirt to go with them 🙂
- Footwear -> needs must!
- Accessories -> also needs must!
- Inspiration helps prevent monotony and redundancy. Do aim to find ideas using things currently owned vice creating a shopping list 🙂
- Not every trend is for me.
- Classic styles are useful longer.
- If I’m seriously obsessing, I should buy it.
- I need to get and stay one size before seriously investing in clothes. However, one doesn’t get too fat or thin for shoes/accessories.
- Opinions are like bums – everyone’s got one and sometimes they stink -> dress for yourself anyway.
For future refer…to be focused…to shop less!