Goal: Dress well at home consistently -> Lovely Loungewear!
Inspired by: Ma
Her lounge wear could double as an outfit…add pumps and head to church or a casual shoe and out to dinner. Seriously. My shameful lack is heavy upon me.
Ideas [so far]:
- Fit gear
- Peasant items
- Cute & cozy
- Defends against chills as needed
- Suitable for a quick store run
- Can’t make me look fat.
- Can’t make me feel fat.
- Can’t itch.
- Can’t ride up.
- Can’t be a tripping hazard.
- Can’t drag the floor.
- Can’t be uncomfortable.
First step -> purge all the rest.
- Keeper tees to quilt pile.
- Unsuitable items to CLL pile.
- Be brutal but reasonable [lest the urge to refill via shopping happens].