If it fits…
Great price and a donation to a charity – thank you Macy’s! I love my black vegan (Minus the) Leather from Express it seemed a waste to get a black leather one…horribly redundant!
Saddle or cognac or tan colored…simple but not boring.
As always, checked with my best gal and she approved…great deal on a brand known to fit…and leather breaks in…it was between this and a darker more reddish-brown (they may have called it Nutmeg).
How shall I wear it? I think, the following already possessed items will do:
- all black (tee, jeggings, Harrow)
- all grey (?)
- over a black dress with black shoes/boots
- black tee and jeggings with saddle colored OTK boots
- white tee, dark jeggings and saddle colored OTK boots
- dark jeggings, navy/white striped tee, saddle OTK boots
- black hi-lo dress and all-stars
- black jeggings and black baroque lace top
- light jeggings and blush Banana l/s tee
- goldenrod Sabrina dress
- goldenrod lace NYCO dress
- black Sabrina dress
- black sheath, black tights, black booties/boots/heels
- black RL jumpsuit
- navy sequin skirt with white tee and superstars
- dark jeggings, white button-up
Lord willing this fits, this is another big thing off my list. And in good timing, as cold weather will be upon us soon.
I also think the following color combinations may suit to be paired with the jacket:
- black and white/ivory
- monochrome grey
- navy and white/ivory
- denim on denim
- grey and white/ivory
- blush and ivory
- wine colored things?
- polka dots
I think it will be a great building block, but only time will tell 🙂 I think as long as I can implement my formula, I’ll be good and always flock toward things that fit in it:
- top or dress
- bottom [possible tights with a dress]
- Blazer – rarely as too many have stupid shoulder pads
- Vest or Sleeveless Trench
Note to self -> actually put the outfits onto your body and scratch out those that won’t work! Playing dress-up may not end BUT it can be awfully laborious. 😐
9.5.16 — sucks eggs -> didn’t fit. Likely best for a flat chested pear with slim arms. Seriously – shoulder padding in 2016?! 😡. RETURN!