What do I like about my current closet’s contents?
- I like that I have the basics for outfits ranging from passable to perfect (accessories & hair tend to make a big difference).
- I like not needing things and having a bunch of closet gaps.
- I like being able to dress quickly and comfortably without sacrificing style.
- I like having dependable items – as opposed to one wear low quality things that need to be replaced frequently.
I am open to any store that will meet my value-cost requirements and so far I’ve been pleased by J. Crew…via sales and thrifting mostly! But knowing how well the things hold up, I may be more willing to spend a bit more. I’m tired of mediocre fit and even worse quality – from seemingly reputable stores.
I love the:
- Swimwear [when I’m less corpulent]
- Button-up shirts
I have a dress – but – I likely won’t buy many more – hard to compete with Calvin Klein’s fit.
To Try, Maybe 🙂 -> The shoes are tempting…I love a pointed toe. [I need nothing 😐 ] The outerwear is beautiful too. [I also need no outerwear 😐 ]
Perhaps black Friday if there are closet-holes?
Notes to self -> user your head! When closet-holes happen, remember what served me best!
Logic and reason to cull the shopping list.
Prayer when I fall in love with a pretty bauble/garment! I fall hard too… 🙂