Fail to Plan = Plan to Fail
SO -> Necessity Compels -> Needs Must.
Planning adds speed, organization, and clarity.
In any season:
- Colder months are challenging
- Super-hot months make me lazy and desirous of less layers
- Rain encourages the blahs and mehs
In a mood ( 😐 ):
- Sorely [gym woes]
Temperate weather and good moods are easy, but less desirable circumstances make it quite tempting to fall back on mediocre outfits. I want to look great with MINIMAL effort on the best of days – but even more so on cold or challenging ones!
- Toppers (coats, cardis, jackets – all weights)
Have NOTs and kind wants:
- Beanies – variety
- Plaid – excess as I love plaid
- Super opaque tights – demi-opaque give me a greenish hue ( <- “that’s cute,” SAID NO ONE EVER)
- Dresses that stop half an inch above the knee -> alterations
- Grey bag
- Grey suede OTK books
- Blush or grey leather moto
- New extensions with silk closure 🙂
I know I don’t really follow the capsule theory as I’m not minimizing as much as that seems to call for – so perhaps I’ll call them VIPs:
V – Versatile &
I – Important
P – Pieces
[ 🙂 bit lame lol 🙂 Very Intelligent Pieces as I was smart for picking them?!]
-> VIP Mini Wardrobes
So while I WILL work with what I have thanking God for all of it…if I see a deal…I’ll pray for wisdom! I’m thinking waiting until Black Friday so I can research before hand to use logic and wisdom prior to any purchasing!
Note to self -> create a Black Friday strategy and activity list!
Another note to self -> create a plan for fall! Apple orchards and pumpkin patches!