Since I am not shopping, I am planning. Planning so that I don’t buy stuff I don’t need or won’t use.
I want clear square dishes – I like when things look the same! Sometimes 🙂 At least when it comes to dishes!
Said by me 🙂
I like crispness and sleekness in some things. I’d love white plates, but I figure food staining would eventually happen and that would bother me. I don’t like visual clutter. I get tired or colors and patterns periodically. There will be NO:
- Counter top clutter (including appliances)
- Excess of dishes and storage containers
- Excess of food -> maintain basics for all recipes (flour, sugar, coffee, etc.)
- Excess of cookbooks -> internet
- Excess of gadgets/utensils
Things in storage that need to go or be reduced:
- Storage containers
- Kitchen gadgets (I’ll not use a manual chopper if I have an automated one – and honestly, I will chop to avoid clutter)
I am thinking -> proper storage for extras – back of a cabinet in a nice box, properly wrapped. (i.e. Christmas dishes) Cabinets can’t be so full that stuff must live on the counters. It is easy to wipe down a counter and clean up when stuff isn’t on every single surface.
I am also thinking -> I need to come up with a complete list of what I have verses what I want to add.
But first, pray and ask for wisdom!