- Great baubles
- Great garments
- Great bags
- Great shoes
- Great scarves
Really great things that are something I’ve been wanting, or that fills a closet hole.
- Express modern classics and baubles
- Macy’s baubles, shoes, and bags
- Dillard’s baubles, shoes, and bags…rarely clothes
- Old Navy fit gear
- VS Semi Annual – fit gear and under-pinnings
- Kohl’s for some fit gear and minor clothes (price and quality limit here)
- Banana Republic
- Club Monaco
- Kate Spade (accessories)
- Amazon for Frye boots…any boots…and brands known to fit well
- J. Crew and J. Crew Factory
No longer the faves:
- NYCO baubles – quality declined
- Maurices – weird fit more than seventy percent of the time
- Old Navy – clothes – for the most part – not cut for my body. At all.
- Target – poor fit
- Kohl’s baubles – quality can be an issue and without a 30% coupon I tend to purchase very little
Motto or mantra or whatever – get what I want the first time and I’ll spend less in the long run. So, armed with the above, I go where my value requirements are served!