At last count there were >15 😱 and after shrinking the mediums are not so modest. There are bright colors, neutrals, studs, wet look, polka dots, stripes, plaid, and even some neons. I’m a sucker for a super wearable basic! (Only caveat is when it is super hot…yuck.)
For my (required) modesty –> bandeaux in pretty and neutral colors…(must find)…since I’m shopping less I can defer this pursuit. 😕
Try with these:
- Shorts – tucked
- BR Sloan skirt – tucked
- BR Sloan Pants – tucked/half
- Pencil skirts – tucked
- Minis – half tucked
- Jeggings – half/tucked
- Editor trousers – tucked
- Cardis – short if tucked, longer/flowy if not
- Tuxedo cape
- Utility jacket with sleeves cuffed
- Open Portifino? Belted?
- Scarves – with/without belted?
- Vest or Sleeveless Blazer – open or belted style
Also, HUGE statement necklaces!