For years I’ve been wanting the Rag & Bone Harrow booties. I still do.
Before I spend such a large amount I wanted to get an idea on cost per wear…cue Pinterest and Google. I still want them – in black leather – and hope for a sale by July!
In my research I came across the Grey Nubuck (Granite Nubuck actually) Margot booties…great price and as a new customer I also got a 15% coupon code! >50% off!!!
Why these booties (and thus the Harrow)?
- The dip down notch in the front. I’m short and elongating is a must.
- I also love grey…a lot.
- Good through the seasons.
They run small 😑 but…I’m still in love 😍
Outfit planning [
striking out the fails]:
- Grey jeggings and a half tucked white tee
Blush BR dress Sea Nyph green BR dress (TY to Google and Valspar for the right color!)
- Black BR dress
- (Same dress in three colors – great deals😂)
- Destroyed jeggings and white dolman knit half tucked
- Light jeggings with black and grey plaid roper button up
- Light jeggings and Tahari peplum button up (belted?)
- Grey Express Jeggings (paint splattered rhinestone)
- Use scarves to tie in (i.e. That one from Express)
- DKNY coat❄️
- Jeggings and a Barcelona
- Jeggings and a Portifino
- Jeggings and JC Navy Gingham button up
- Jeggings, white tank, grey cardi
- Monochrome grey
- All black
- All ivory
- Black Express dresses?
- NYCO newspaper looking skirt
- Grey Express dress?
Hopefully my mind’s eye is accurate!
Opening the box was exciting – so well made. So pretty. The heel height is good too. Despite needing to be broken in some, I’m so excited. And they came with a dust bag 😍